The Portable Moisture Measurement Solution – The MEECO WaterBoy LP2 offers a cost effective solution for reliable, portable moisture analysis. Utilizing our time proven electrolytic technology, it features new microprocessor driven electronics. The simplicity of the WaterBoy 2’s three-button interface makes changing display options effortless. Now, with the push of a button, you can select from five different display options. Its modular design and sturdy construction is ideal for field conditions. The WaterBoy LP2 is equipped with an internal 24 VDC lead acid rechargeable battery, in addition to a 110 VAC transformer. And, with the optional RS-232 port, you can send data to a printer, a computer or other control device.
WaterBoy LP2 Key Features Include:
- Stable Value Indication / Low Battery Indication
- Units of Measure:Micro-processor based electronics allow choice of display options including ppmV, ppmW, lbs/mmscf, or °C and °F dewpoint.
- Three-Button User Interface: Mode/Enter key, along with simple Up and Down keys, make using the menu quick and simple.
- LCD Display: Integral digital display allows direct indication at point of use, and quick field configuration of the control parameters. Also includes low battery indicator light.
- Scalable Output: Flexibility to change output scales in field. No need to replace electronic components. Simply access menu via Mode/Enter key and select output scale.
- On-line Verification:Use simple Delta Flow procedure to quickly verify sensor linearity and performance on-line.
- Approvals:FM Approved Class 1 Division 2, Non-incendive. The Electrolytic Technology is specified by the European Pharmacopoeia for moisture analysis in medical gases.